More than 25 million individuals have problems with the thyroid gland, and half of those people are not sure what they should and shouldn’t do. Hypothyroidism (beneath-active thyroid), is responsible for 90% of the thyroid problems. The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland on the front side of the neck, which is very vital for our health. It releases certain hormones which modify our frame temperature, libido and extra, so any type of disruption of their production can purpose quite a lot of damage to our health.
Here you have the ten most important symptoms of hypothyroidism:
- Mind fog, memory loss and loss of awareness;
- Muscle and joint pain, tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Fatigue which seems even after you’ve slept nicely in a single day;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Weight gain;
- Cool arms and toes, feeling bloodless even if it’s hot;
- Neck swelling, hoarseness, loud night breathing;
- Emotional episodes, tension, and despair;
- Dry and cracked skin, brittle nails, baldness;
CLICK NEXT TO READ MORE . . .